Oh dear God I’m bad at guessing games……………………….. (*whispers timidly* domalom is that you???)
OBVI MY IMESSAGE CHANGED OKAY ‘CAUSE MY PHONE NUMBER IS DIFFERENT SO LIKE YEAH IF YOU WANT THE DIGITS MESSAGE ME OFF ANON, QURL~
- None of those characteristics could be used to describe either Manny or Josh. Neither are particularly conscientious enough to have any concern for my well being.
- (Despite what some may think) the list of guys who populate this Earth does not stop at Josh and Manny.
All I’m gonna say is this:
- I had and have a life that extends beyond the threshold of drama with Manny and Josh.
- I haven’t been in high school for two years already.
- I don’t even live in the United States anymore.
- Life goes on and more importantly,
- I could never allow my life to revolve around people as detrimental as the two of them.
- This doesn’t mean I’m harboring hate over any of them. There just came a point where I realized no one can change people who are set in their ways and I’m fine washing my hands of them.
- It’s really SUCH old news, you know?
- (Which begs the question why do I still get these sorts of messages and who the hell cares? And also why did Josh add me on Snapchat the other day. hah.)
But honestly I just think it’s weird that I get fingers pointed a lot saying I’m the one who’s “not over things” when I’m the one LITERALLY moving on with my life. I’m pretty sure the three of them are too.
A little bit here and there. Mostly through Facebook but as with most things of this nature it’s a little difficult. Life goes on though, you know?
- Jonathan, 55: There is no such thing as “the only one”. You will meet lots of “the ones”. Only commit when the timing is right for the both of you – that can take years for some, and that’s okay.
- Miranda, 24: Drop pre-med.
- Isaac, 48: Deodorant does not count as a shower, and that haircut only looked good on Bon Jovi.
- Anya, 42: Make the conscious decision to be happy, and then stick with it. Society will do everything in its power to convince you that your personal happiness is dependent on something external – beauty, success, wealth, etc. – it isn’t.
- Parker, 55: 60% of the things you think are important now won’t matter a whit to you by the time you reach 50. The trick is to figure out the important 40% and work it.
- Megan, 34: He doesn’t love you, and you will be okay.
- Peter, 58: Don’t let anything stand in your way of taking part (or all) of your junior year abroad. You’ll never again have quite the same opportunity to experience a foreign land, for an extended period of time, in your youth. It is destined to be one of the most memorable aspects of your life.
- Eleanor, 67: Talk less. Listen more.
- Donald, 27: There’s a huge difference between who you want to be and who everyone around you wants you to be. Figure out which is which.
- Camille, 56: Always remember: when falling off a horse, pull your tongue in.
- Jackson, 57: No one knows anything for sure. They’re all just doing the best they can with what they have, just like you.
- Vicki, 47: You’ll never have all the answers, so make every question count.
- Donald, 38: You don’t have to grow up to be the dad you never had.
- Katelyn, 30: Make the most out of college. You will never again be at a place where your only goal is to learn. Learn a lot, learn often, and learn with reckless abandon.
- Joshua, 55: Women love to laugh.
- Annabelle, 38: Drugs are not beautiful, glamorous or opulent. They are not a remedy, a solution, a cure-all, or a cure-anything.
- Colin, 50: You miss so much life when you sleep until 3 PM. Wake up to see sunrises; they are the most stunning of nature’s masterpieces.
- Eleanor, 26: Eating two pints of ice cream won’t make you happy. Neither will sprinting 10 miles. Be nice to yourself.
- Aaron, 52: Don’t forget to ask that girl in the Oberlin library what kind of perfume she’s wearing. You’ll buy it for her in 20 years.
- Scarlett, 54: Don’t be afraid to be yourself. Those that get you will love you, those that don’t, well, their loss. Just remember: Wherever you are, it’s a party.
- Zack, 9: I hope you’re awesome. And be nice to girls.
he does not deserve to wear your sheets like a king’s robes.
if he will not go into battle for you,
you do not have to get into bed for him.
and if he tells them that you are a whore,
crush his larynx beneath your boot,
and remind him what a queen is capable of."